Monday, November 25, 2013

BULLDOZE


I...love...this...gym.

Love it.  FUCKING LOVE IT!

The entire thing is a game-show, but not just any game-show...


It's motherfucking "Who's That Pokemon!" Bitch, I haven't played that shit since I was ten! But holy shit, is this fucking satisfying.

You know what else is satisfying? An Adamant Gabite EV-trained to max Attack and HP stats who knows Bulldoze in an Electric-type Gym.


Got a Dedenne? Uh oh...I better watch out if you use a Fairy-type move against my Dragon-type--


Oh wait! BULLDOZE.


A Raichu, you say? That was a very difficult opponent back in Vermillion City.  I had to make a special trip out to Diglett's Cave every time I--


Oh wait.  BULLDOZE.


Ampharos! I love those, but now that they can Mega Evolve into a Dragon-type, I run into the issue--


BULLDOZE.


Alright, Clemont, are we good to go here, or do I have to keep using BULLDOZE--

OH FUCK ME! Aww, I'm an asshole! I completely forgot that in quiz gyms, the better thing to do is get the answers wrong so you can fight more trainers, earn more money, and get more experience! Shit, I went straight through because I'm an ace at "Who's That Pokemon!"  Maybe I, the player, should have thought about that more thoroughly before proceeding through the gym...but nope.  Decided to BULLDOZE.


Lumiose City Gym: Clemont, the Anti-Tom

I am going to obliterate you the way only a true aficionado of Electric-types can...by pummeling you with your one, feared weakness!

OPPONENT #1: EMOLGA, Lv. 35 (Electric/Flying-type)


CONTENDER #1: GABITE, Lv. 35 (Dragon/Ground-type)

You...motherfucker.  Flying is immune to Ground, so my Gabite can't bulldoze! He can't bulldoze!! What the fuck am I gonna do?

Emolga's Aerial Ace attack hits first and takes me down to 84/118.  Damn, this is gonna be a tough battle if I can't--

ROCK TOMB.  Oh, did 80% of your health just disappear because my Ground-type also knows a Rock-type move, the only other move-type that you're weak to besides Ice? Oops.

And with the Speed drop caused by Rock Tomb, I can swing in and hit Emolga with a mighty Dragon Claw, knocking it out.

OPPONENT #2: MAGNETON, Lv. 35 (Electric/Steel-type)


D'aww, I want one!

CONTENDER #1: GABITE, Lv. 35 (Dragon/Ground-type)

What shall I do? Steel is a very powerful defensive--

BULLDOZE--

Oh, that didn't knock it out? Oh, Magneton has the Sturdy ability, meaning it can't be knocked out in a single hit.  That's inconvenient.

Electric Terrain? I've never heard of that move before, but apparently, an electric current is surging through the battle field.

Clemont used a Hyper Potion to heal, but no matter, I got another Bulldoze waiting for you--

STURDY WORKS WHENEVER THE POKEMON IS AT FULL HEALTH?!?! WHAT THE FUCK?!?! If he uses more potions, I swear to God, I'll throw this kid from the top of this gym--

There it is.  Another fucking Hyper Potion.  FUCK.  YOU.

BULLDOZE! BULLDOZE IT UNTIL HIS INVENTORY DIES!

HA! Didn't have a third Hyper Potion, did ya? Suck it up, Buttercup.  Maybe you should have invested in some.

CONTENDER #3: HELIOLISK, Lv. 37 (Electric/Normal-type)


Oh my god, this thing looks cool, and apparently it's as big as a Gabite! Man, when I breed a nice Heliolisk with Dry Skin and teach it Rain Dance, this monster evolution is gonna be unstoppable--

CONTENDER #1: GABITE, Lv. 35 (Dragon/Ground-type)

Unless BULLDOZE--

Oh, you got a Quick Attack in.  That's fantastic.  Good for you.  Also, Bulldoze.  K.O.


The Voltage Badge is mine! Mine, I say--!

And the Thunderbolt TM!!! Oh, now it truly has begun! The most reliably-power-yet-accurate Electric-type move ever! Oh, the electricity...


Gardevoir can learn this? Oh my, yes.  That is going to be an amazing thing: Psychic/Fairy with an Electric twist.  Ooh, I can almost feel my loins tingling--

Yep, there they go.  All the tingles--

Wait, no...it's my Holo-caster.  Someone's calling me--


SYCAMORE?! NO! NOT THIS! MY LOINS! WHY?!?


The Lysandre Cafe...to talk?

I am drinking nothing that you give me.

Greninja, Lv. 48
Lucario, Lv. 46
Venusaur, Lv. 45
Blaziken, Lv. 43
Gardevoir, Lv. 37
Gabite, Lv. 35

Badges: 5

1 comment: