Monday, November 4, 2013

LUCARIO FOREVER, SLUTS!!!


Grant! I demand satisfaction and I've come to claim it!


Cyllage City Gym: Grant, the Cupcake-Hair-Looking-Ass Motherfucker

Honestly, his hair looks like a goddamned cupcake and that shit is unacceptable.

OPPONENT #1: AMAURA, Lv. 25 (Rock/Ice-type)


A Rock/Ice-type? Oh no, sweetheart.  You've made a terrible mistake.

CONTENDER #1: LUCARIO, Lv. 26

Let's not take any chances here.  Lucario, Hone Claws!

Thunder Wave? That shit ain't gonna stop me!

Even after a Take down, Lucario stands strong.  Lucario, use Force Palm!


Ka-BOOM! One-hit knockout! That's what Super Training does, motherfucker! And that you're x4 weak to Fighting-type attacks? What chance did you think you had?!

OPPONENT #2: TYRUNT, Lv. 25 (Rock/Dragon-type)


You think I'm gonna stop here, fucker?

CONTENDER #1: LUCARIO, Lv. 26

Even if I'm paralyzed, I still got a Paralyze Heal, son! Let's use it!

Bite?! Come on! I'm a Lucario! 42/76 HP left and I don't give no shits!


Force Palm again! One-hit knockout! Grant...I just stuck my dick in your gym, whether you wanted it or not.  I took it from behind, son.  Your gym is now my gym.  I'm gonna call it Tiffany.  This gym is now called Tiffany and Tiffany is the name of my bitch.  Do you understand the dynamic now, Grant? LUCARIO FOREVER, SLUTS!


Now I earned the Cliff Badge and the TM for...shit, I never got to see the signature Rock-type move in battle! Haha! Okay, what is your gym's move, Grant? Rock Tomb?! That's it?! Shit, I saw a Relicanth use that shit several trainers back! That shit ain't nothing on me...but I'll take it becuase fuck you and Lucario forever.

Now that all that is done, I should actually go and teach my Bidoof Strength like I said I would--

IT CAN'T LEARN STRENGTH?!?! IS THAT A BIBAREL THING?!?!?! Oh, goddamn it.  Okay...well, that's what we're gonna be doing for the foreseeable future...evolve the Bidoof.

Goddamn it, Bidoof...


Frogadier, Lv. 30
Ivysaur, Lv. 28
Lucario, Lv. 26
Helioptile, Lv. 20
Inkay, Lv. 14
Bidoof, Lv. 6 (goddamn it, Bidoof)

Badges: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment