Monday, November 25, 2013

Nobody Fucks With The Power Plant!


The Power Plant looks amazing, the music is fucking sweet as hell...but there isn't a single fucking Pokemon in here save for the ones Team Flare brought with them...which is really sad, because a Magnemite would have been so awesome right about now.  Ever since Generation-II when they double-up the typing to Electric/Steel, I have seriously considered a Magneton in some way for my journey through the game.  It looks like I might have to settle for after I gain access to the Friend Safari...wherever the hell that is.


Team Flare Scientist Aliana is siphoning all of the electricity from Lumiose City for some nefarious reason? You bitch! Nobody fucks with the power plant!


You better have a solid roster to back your ass up--


You have one Mightyena.  Honestly, you've made one of the dumbest tactical errors I could have imagined.  I'm sporting not only a Blaziken/Lucario tag-team that will ruin your life in a matter of seconds thanks to their monstrous attack power with Fighting-typing behind it, but even my Greninja knows Power-Up Punch to increase its attack every turn, and with a resistance to your one type thanks to its Dark-type secondary and the move Substitute which puts up a meaty, meaty wall that will absorb most of the damage you might do to it.



Do you feel like you did a smart thing fucking with the power plant? Because you shouldn't do that.  That shit ruins lives.


Believe me, I know.


Now that you've fucked off, I can loot this amazing place for all the splendors it has to offer.  The TM for Flare Charge, a Zap Plate AND a Magnet to increase the power of my Electric-type Pokemon's attacks? Aww, you shouldn't have.  Thanks!

Now, just to get out of these badlands and get back to--


For FUCK'S SAKE THESE DIGGERS HAVE TO STOP! Okay, lemme break this shit down for you: I put Bibarel back in the party for a while because I noticed some breakable rocks around the badlands and I like free stuff...but the badlands kicked up a windstorm that makes moving very difficult on the roller skates, and there isn't tall grass...just burrowing fuckers who lock onto you like motherfucking Shai-Hulud and trap you into an inescapable battle (since most of the Pokemon here have the Arena Trap ability, meaning no-switchy-no-runny).  But, I found the Charge Beam TM, a Fire Stone, a Rare Candy to auto-level any Pokemon I want, and a weird homeless dude talking about flower Pokemon who disappeared shortly after talking.


And a Slugma.  I also found a Slugma.


Slugma:  A Fire-type Pokemon.


Hey, I'm back in Lumiose City! And they lit up the big thing--


Wait...that little boy is the gym leader? A brilliant engineer and inventor...and he looks like he's twelve. Tom Cedar tries to invent one thing and he's looked at like he's Josef Mengele.  I bet this little gym leader prick has no idea--

If he's the gym leader, where the hell is the--?


HOLY SWEET FUCKER OF FUCKS THE EIFEL TOWER IS THE GODDAMNED GYM?!?!?!?! I AM RIGHT THERE RIGHT NOW!!!


Greninja, Lv. 43
Lucario, Lv. 42
Venusaur, Lv. 40
Blaziken, Lv. 40
Gabite, Lv. 28
Flaafy, Lv. 16

Badges: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment