Sunday, October 13, 2013

Don't You Fucking Judge Me


Do you have any idea how fucking hard it is to just sit there with your Gameboy Advance and watch everyone else getting caught up in the surge of the new Pokemon game coming out, knowing that staying true to the blog means by the time I get to Y, they might very well be making an entirely new game?! No, I don't think you do.

So don't you fucking judge me.  Emerald is still happening.  Gen-IV and Gen-V are still happening.  However, I am going to start up with Y now so that I can work on something outside the blog.  What I mean by that is the following:

I can't play a Pokemon game without writing down or recording in some way every single thing I do of consequence...especially when it comes to the gym battles.  So, once I beat a game, I'm pretty much free to do whatever I want with that game.  I can abandon it, or I can keep playing it for pure recreation.    If I'm going to be playing anything after the post-game wraps, I want it to be Pokemon Y.

So yep...here goes nothing!


That's all you fucking get for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment